An Update Regarding COVID-19
We have always been a company deeply committed to putting our customers and our stakeholders first and at the center of all we do. These principles continue to guide us through this unpredictable situation surrounding the outbreak of COVID-19. We think about all of you who have been affected by the COVID-19 and the impact on the way we live and work.
As the health situation surrounding the virus outbreak in the United States continues to develop, I want to share a quick but important update on the steps we are taking to address this unprecedented situation in our country.
- Staying informed. We are carefully following and utilizing recommendations from the CDC, the WHO, and other national and local health authorities during our decision-making. We recognize that the situation is fluid and we adjust accordingly as we go.
- We want you to be safe and to feel safe. To protect and care for our employees, partners, stakeholder, customers and the communities that we serve, we decided to join in the efforts to keep the social distance. We have closed our main office and asked all employees and sales representatives to work from home. In addition to that, effective immediately, all previously scheduled in-person meetings and events will be carried out via teleconferencing and videoconferencing or rescheduled for another time. You will receive a follow-up message from the sales representative in your respected territory with an update.
- We want to continue to serve you to the best of our abilities. We plan to stay in close contact with our partners, clients, healthcare providers, and caregiver community via email, phone, and other digital tools honoring the social distancing guidelines, but continuing to be available to serve your needs.
- We will continue to provide the highest quality products. Our manufacturing facility is taking all necessary steps to ensure employees are safe and healthy, while the products are manufactured in a clean and safe environment. When ordering from Chemo Mouthpiece™ you can be sure that you or your patients receive the highest quality product, clean of any foreign pathogens. We will continue to ship products without interruptions.
- We are here for you. You can find us online at www.chemomouthpiece.com, via email, or phone, as well as via our social media channels. Please, don’t hesitate to contact us with any questions or concerns.
The well-being and safety of our employees, stakeholders, partners, and customers is our top priority.
Chemo Mouthpiece™ remains committed to providing you with the highest level of service, support, and safety during this time. We will continue to monitor the situation and adjust accordingly in the days and weeks ahead.
Please, stay safe and healthy, and thank you for your continued support and for being a loyal and valued partner of our team at Chemo Mouthpiece™.
David Yoskowitz, President & CEO